Posted by William Mullane | February 10, 2020
Date: Thursday February 20, 2020
Time: 12:00 pm EST
Duration: 60 minutes
Location: Your computer and phone
What should you expect during the Brexit Transition?
The Brexit process has been lengthy and confusing. Find out what you really need to know to continue doing business considering the UK’s decision to leave the EU. In addition to a market overview, topics to be addressed include travel and immigration, cross-border trade (U.S.- UK and UK – EU), and updates on potential changes to UK regulation. What are the key dates? How can you keep up to date with developments?
Join us to discuss opportunities in the UK!
The UK is the United States’ seventh largest trading partner with $260 billion a year in goods and services flowing between our countries. As the UK departs the European Union, U.S. companies will find even more opportunities. This webinar will provide an overview and update on Brexit, looking specifically at the potential changes to the regulatory environment and existing UK/EU supply chain.
- Ms. Rosemary Gallant – Minister Counselor for Commercial Affairs U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Embassy – London Ms. Gallant leads the Commerce Department’s trade promotion office in the UK.
- Mr. Emanuel Adam – Executive Director London & Director of Policy & Trade BritishAmerican Business (BAB)
BAB is the leading transatlantic trade association. BAB plays a key role in promoting the vibrant bi-lateral trade and investment that exists between the US and the UK.
- Mr. Graham Zebedee – Director, Continuity, Wider Europe Negotiations and Development. Mr. Zebedee is a Director in the Trade Policy Group within Her Majesty’s Government.
- Department for International Trade
Contact for More Information:
- Anastasia Xenias – Senior International Trade Specialist & Global Team Leader, (212) 809-2685
- James Lindley – Commercial Counselor, +44 20 7891 3424
- Chrystal Denys – Commercial Specialist, +44 20 7891 3432