HELP US CELEBRATE MANUFACTURING MONTH 2020 BY SELECTING THE COOLEST THING MADE IN IDAHO
We are thrilled to join our friends at the Idaho Manufacturers Alliance (IMA) in celebrating the ingenuity and creativity of Idaho’s manufacturers with the first-ever “Coolest Thing Made in Idaho” Contest. IMA will consider any product made in Idaho, including those made by companies not headquartered in the state.
Here are the Rules:
- Nomination is open to the public. All individuals are encouraged to submit their favorite product. There is no limit to the number of products each person may nominate and you may nominate your own product.
- Any item manufactured in Idaho is eligible for the contest. Company headquarters do not have to be located in Idaho.
- This contest is not grouped into product categories. Every product competes against all other submissions, regardless of manufacturing sector.
- If a nomination does not meet the above criteria, it will not be entered into the contest. Due to time constraints, we are not always able to notify nominators of these circumstances. If you fail to see your product on the official ballot and believe it meets the criteria, you may reach out to staff here.
- All companies that receive an eligible nomination will be notified by the Idaho Manufacturing Alliance
- Nominations will be considered from 10/1/2020 – 10/15/2020
- A voter may vote once per day.
- Nominated products will advance through multiple rounds of voting, with the products receiving the highest votes in each round moving to subsequent rounds.
- The number of votes received will be reset at the beginning of each round.
- Voting will occur between 10/21-10/28 with the winners announced on 10/30.
Visit “The Coolest Thing Made in Idaho” webpage to review the rules and learn more about how to participate.