Posted by William Mullane | May 12, 2020
TechHelp, as part of the National Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP), can assist manufacturers with business operations and workforce needs including product design & development, food manufacturing & safety, plant operational issues, business continuity, supply chain issues, and supplier scouting/matchmaking.
Please contact your local Manufacturing Specialist if you have any questions or need assistance or click the button below and we will connect you with the right resource.
- May 12 – The Southwest Idaho Manufacturers Alliance or SWIMA, is hosting a zoom meeting for manufacturers to discuss issues/problems most pertinent to them on Wednesday, 5/13 at 11 am MDT. Register now if you’d like to bring your issues for the group to help solve or join the conversation to help others in the manufacturing community by sharing what’s worked for you recently.
- May 12 – Steve Watts, President of Image National Signs in Nampa, Idaho says, “Our number one priority is keeping people safe and healthy as they return to work. We have developed new procedures for our team and now manufacture products that can help all businesses return to work safely.” Learn more here.
- May 12 – LSI is participating in the COVID-19 response by coating ventilator parts with Dicronite for several manufacturing companies. Learn more here.
- May 12 – Woodland Manufacturing is making clear acrylic hygiene shields for bank tellers and gas station clerks in addition to essential signage related to COVID-19. Click here for more information.
- May 11 – As organizations move towards reopening, useful guidelines are increasingly available from a variety of organizations:
- Reopening Guidelines from the Association of Food & Drug Officials or AFDO
- Reopening Guidance from the National Restaurant Association
- CDC’s Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations
- CDC’s Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
If you have any questions about or need help with reopening issues, please contact TechHelp or your local TechHelp Manufacturing Specialist.