Posted by William Mullane | February 23, 2017
12 Apr 2018 - 08:30 am to 12 Apr 2018 - 12:30 pm
Korea and Colombia)? If not come and learn about the differences between them and NAFTA.
- Understand how to determine if your products qualify for NAFTA
- Learn how to use the NAFTA Rules of Origin- AKA Annex 401
- Overview of the 3 new FTAs (Colombia, Panama, South Korea)
- NAFTA Certificates of Origin – common errors and when you should and shouldn’t fill one out
- Understand preference criteria A-F and how to determine which of your goods qualify for one
- How to obtain supporting documentation and when you should use a manufacturer’s affidavit
- Formulas for determining regional value content or a change in tariff classification
- Fungible goods and materials/De Minimis – what are they and how does this affect you?
Who should attend: Traffic managers, purchasing managers, sales department, shipping/receiving personnel, compliance officer, financial officer, sales managers, customer service managers and anyone involved /concerned with international shipments.
- Cost is $250 per person (pre-register by March 30th). $295 to register after March 30th
- Includes all reference material, morning pastries/coffee, and lunch.
- Seating is limited, registration form & payment required to guarantee seat.
- Must RSVP via fax to 803.684.8014 Attn: Mike Allocca.
- Checks must be received no later than April 11th. Please visit the website, www.alloccaenterprises.com, to pay via credit card online or click the button below.
This program will help you be in full compliance with all NAFTA regulations. You will know where to go and what to look for to be able to determine if your products qualify for the benefits of NAFTA. Most companies are exposing themselves unnecessarily to NAFTA penalties. In some cases your goods have low or zero duty already and therefore no need to expose your company to potential NAFTA violations or to fill out a NAFTA certificate if your goods do not qualify. You will have an overview of the 3 FTA’s (Panama, South Korea,