Posted by Gregg Lynde | July 17, 2019
Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt Course Begins September 5 at the SBDC Accelerator in Nampa, Idaho
TechHelp’s Operational Excellence Team will offer a Public Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course at the SBDC Business Accelerator in Nampa with full-day sessions on 9/05, 9/26, 10/17, & 11/7 of 2019.
Lean Six Sigma (LSS) is a well-known approach for achieving operational excellence that does more than simply improve production processes. LSS combines the process improvement benefits of Lean with the statistical process control (SPC) benefits of Six Sigma. It takes advantage of the “value-added” focus of Lean while maintaining the statistical rigors of Six Sigma. This series will include four full-day training sessions with three weeks between sessions for participants to complete project work that is an essential part of the LSSGB program. Learn more here or register online. This popular course will fill fast so save your seat ASAP.
- Fee: $1125/person for two or more people registering from the same company at the same time or $1250/per person. The fee covers all sessions, training materials, project support, venues, & food.
- Members of ASQ are eligible for an additional 10% discount if they enter the discount code of ASQ during checkout.
- Scholarships from the USDA are available for small rural companies. Contact TechHelp’s Gene Hamacher to see if you qualify. Cell Phone: 208-449-8053 or email email@example.com.
- For course content or registration questions, please contact Gregg Lynde at 208-426-3852 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Frequently Asked Questions?