Posted by William Mullane | May 7, 2015
Create Value, Not Waste, For you Customers, Community & Company
TechHelp’s Operational Excellence Team helps Idaho manufacturers improve profitability by producing products more efficiently with less energy and environmental impact.
Companies sometimes lack the time, resources or expertise needed to successfully tackle an E3 issue or initiative. The Operational Excellence Program provides the resources and expertise needed to help a company create or accelerate its Operational Excellence program with:
- Focused & Concentrated Effort – Company will produce an Action Plan during Three Months of concentrated effort.
- Resources – Company will be paired with an experienced Coach and a talented University Intern.
- Expertise – Company will have access to university & industry experts who can address most operational issues.
- E3 Network – Company will develop a network of peers and experts to call on for help with ongoing efforts.
- Deliverables – Company will develop an Action Plan that targets immediate and achievable ROI. Each team will work on their own plant floor to identify and capture opportunities for operational improvements and savings.
The Operational Excellence Program Timeline
Our Operational Excellence practice blends the disciplines of Lean Manufacturing, Lean Office, Lean Six Sigma, Quality Systems, Training Within Industry and Plant Layout & Design with a focus on energy savings and sustainability.
Ideal Operational Excellence Candidate
- Opportunities exist to improve process efficiency, energy use and sustainability.
- Management wants to improve operational efficiency but may lack resources, time and access to expertise.
- Desire to learn, develop and share industry best practices.
Apply Early, Space is Limited!
- Participation is limited to 4 companies.
- Thanks to our Partners, cost is only $500/company for up to 3 executives/company for this $5,000 program.
- Group sessions and dates TBD.
- For additional information , contact Ben Jarvis at 208-373-0146 or email@example.com.
Each Participant Will Receive
- A binder of training and support materials
- Beverages, snacks & lunch during three full-day sessions in Boise
- A 10% discount on any followup work with TechHelp
Our Operational Excellence Partners
We can meet all of your Operational Excellence needs thanks to our partners, our former participants and our extensive network of service providers.