Consumer Product Development Specialist - NPD Lab - Boise State COEN
Micron Engineering Building – Room 413
1020 S Manitou Ave, Boise ID 83725
Belmont & Manitou
Jordan joined the TechHelp team at the Boise State New Product Development lab in January 2019. Jordan draws from a wide range of industry experience, some of which include 3D printing, CAD design, and drafting. We are excited to have his unique blend of skills and ability to provide solutions for our product development team.
Alongside his professional experience, Jordan has developed a self-taught approach to learning. His personal interests include 3D printing, mechatronics, and woodworking. As someone who loves to take on new and challenging situations, Jordan is a great addition to the TechHelp team.
Pursuing Mechanical Engineering degree – graduation fall of 2021
- SolidWorks and design software experience – 500 hours
- Creating Engineering drawings and technical documentation
- Design for manufacture experience
- 3D printing and Industry knowledge
- Jordan is currently working towards becoming a certified SolidWorks professional in mechanical design (CSWP)
Artwork, rock climbing, backpacking