TechHelp, as part of the National Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP), can assist manufacturers with most business operations and workforce needs including product design & development, food manufacturing & safety, plant operational issues, business continuity, supply chain issues, and supplier scouting/matchmaking.
Please contact your local Manufacturing Specialist if you have any questions or need assistance or click the button below and we will connect you with the right resource.
- April 24 – Idaho announces a plan for reopening the economy.
Governor Brad Little has established a data-driven approach to opening up Idaho’s economy.
- April 24 – “Support Local Gems” initiative. On Friday, April 24th, Idaho Commerce and Visit Idaho invite all Idahoans to find ways to support the small businesses in your community whose operations have been severely impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. April 24th will serve as an all-day celebration of the local businesses that make our communities thrive.
- April 22 – The Idaho Press reports another collaboration aims to increase COVID-19 testing to the Treasure Valley. Access to COVID Testing (ACT Idaho) does a blood draw to test for antibodies that have developed against COVID-19. The presence of antibodies means a person had been exposed to the virus and could possibly be immune. Data on immunity is not conclusive. ACT Idaho testing starts Wednesday, April 22 at Cole Diagnostics, 7988 Marigold St. in Garden City. Residents can book an appointment online Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and noon, and 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. The cost is a flat rate of $50 and the test will be available to anyone.
- April 21 – North Carolina State University provided this fascinating science-based view how the coronavirus outbreak impacts food and beverage companies.
- April 21 – Definitive information on Food Safety and COVID-19 provided by the FDA.