Posted by William Mullane | January 21, 2020
TechHelp Manufacturing Specialist, Dave O’Connell, and Food Processing Specialist, Janna Hamlett, are offering courses in Twin Falls through the College of Southern Idaho Department of Workforce Development & Training. In addition to providing valuable information through these courses, Dave and Janna visit manufacturing plants to help companies implement the advanced manufacturing principles presented in class. Follow the links to learn more or register for any of the following courses:
- Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI) with Janna – Tuesday -Thursday, Jan. 28-30 from 8 am – 5 pm
- 5S and Lean Manufacturing Continuous Improvement with Dave- Wednesdays, Jan. 29 – Feb. 5 from
9 am – 11:30 am
- Effective Training Skills with Dave – Wednesday, Feb. 26 – March 4 from 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- Introduction to Kata: Make Improving a Routine with Dave – Wednesday, March 11 from 3 pm – 5 pm
- Intro to HACCP and Food Safety with Janna – Monday, April 6 from 9 am – 5 pm
- Safe Quality Foods (SQF) with Janna – Tuesday & Wednesday, April 7-8 from 9 am – 5 pm
- OSHA 30 with Janna – Date TBD
- SQF Quality Systems with Janna – Date TBD
In addition to the above courses, Janna is still taking applications for the Idaho Food Safety Cooperative that begins in Idaho Falls on February 4 and Twin Falls on February 5, 2020. During 6 – afternoon sessions, this free program will give you the knowledge, templates, training, and coaching needed to create a Food Safety Plan that puts you in compliance with new regulations of the Food Safety Modernization Act. Learn more or apply for the program.
Janna Hamlett is a Food Food Processing Specialist at TechHelp and the UI/WSU School of Food Science. She has spent her life working in agriculture. She has a BS degree from the University of Idaho in Dairy Science with a minor in English and a Master’s degree from Washington State University in Food Science and Management. You can contact Janna at 208-731-9363 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dave O’Connell is a Manufacturing Specialist at TechHelp and Idaho State University with over 30 years of manufacturing and food processing experience. Dave and his wife, Staci, live in Pocatello, Idaho. You can contact Dave at 208-589-5567 or email@example.com