Posted by William Mullane | April 2, 2020
TechHelp, as part of the National Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP), is gathering and posting information that Idaho manufacturers may find useful. If you have any manufacturing-related questions or if you need product design, prototyping, or manufacturing assistance, click the button below.
- April 2 –Apply for an SBA COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan – This loan advance will provide up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing temporary difficulties. Click the link above to access the SBA page.
- April 2 – Ask your bank if you can apply for the SBA Paycheck Protection Program or PPP. This loan program provides loan forgiveness for retaining employees by temporarily expanding the traditional SBA 7(a) loan program.
- April 2 – Apply for an SBA Bridge Loan – Enables small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender to access up to $25,000 quickly.
- April 2 – Apply for SBA Debt Relief – The SBA is providing a financial reprieve to small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic
NOTE – If you know of people looking for work, SBA is very busy and is HIRING
- April 2 – Full list of resources from NIST MEP
- April 2 – Full list of resources from Idaho Commerce
- April 2 – How to obtain an SBA Coronavirus PPP Loan and have it forgiven. It’s the best funding option to keep employees on the payroll and small businesses open.
Note from former Idaho SBDC Consultant, Dr. Cameron Wold, who now runs a small business in Arizona.
“Corporations are going to be processed first for the PPP Loans. The application is going to be online through your bank’s web portal. Check with your bank in a day or two. SBA hopes to have all banks ready to deal with Sole Proprietorships by April 10. If SBA/banks are ready then all small businesses would fill out the form online with their bank and submit. We have no idea how long before the money would land in an applicant’s account.”
- April 2 – A Small Business Guide to Obtaining Financial Assistance Under the Coronavirus Stimulus Package.
- April 2 – Intermountain 3D of Garden City, ID prints reusable face masks for health care workers.
- April 2 – IRS News – Webinars, Coronavirus Tax Relief, Filing & Payment Deadlines and more.