Posted by William Mullane | May 6, 2020
In addition to the resources on our primary COVID page, listed below are some targeted specifically at the food manufacturing industry.
- May 5 – TechHelp Food Specialist, Janna Hamlett, sent us a link to some good guidance on how to set up a food manufacturing facility to meet CDC requirements. Though the piece is focused on meat processing there is a good link to creating a risk assessment that any facility could use. Other resources include:
- May 4 – The “New Normal” of social distancing on display below at a Kraft Foods plant in Illinois. Contact TechHelp’s Food Manufacturing Team if you have any questions about food safety or operations.
- April 30 – FDA guidance for food companies on the use of face masks and cleaning of cloth face masks.
Developed in collaboration with CDC, this FDA fact sheet provides a quick reference regarding items worn by workers in the Food and Agriculture Sector.
- April 21 – North Carolina State University provided this fascinating science-based view on how the coronavirus outbreak impacts food and beverage companies.
- April 21 – Definitive information on Food Safety and COVID-19 provided by the FDA.